Touchless Openings and Healthy Hardware
Sanitary & Convenient Solutions for Any Location
In light of current events, avoiding contact with your opening hardware as much as possible is prudent. If it’s not possible to avoid contact, using hardware that can assist you in your pursuit of keeping your staff and customers’ health optimal is wise. CIH is with you in this fight. We have been working hard to provide you such options so that you can deliver on your promise of providing a healthy, safe, secure, and convenient work environment. Introducing Touchless Automatic Doors and Healthy Hardware!
Introducing Touchless Automatic Doors and Healthy Hardware!
Touchless Automatic Doors
We are in a season with lots of uncertainties and many things are outside our control. Thankfully, adding to or upgrading our facilities are within our control. There are new innovative solutions that are available to help us in our effort of keeping ourselves and building occupants both safe and healthy. Hands-free has become one of the most important upgrades to any environment. Whether it be public restrooms, offices, health care facilities, k-12 or college campuses, touchless environments can aid in the maintenance of public health. As an added bonus, these solutions also provide a phenomenal upgrade to the aesthetic of your facility.
Check out the transformation in our own facility…
Some Touchless Door benefits and features…
Ditec DS18D All Glass
- Meets ANSI A156.10 guidelines for power operated pedestrian doors
- Certified UL/cUL
- Low energy, high efficiency 75 watt motor
- Electro-magnetic lock system available
- Compatible with activation devices: push button, remote control, motion sensors
- Electro Mechanical Design – for simple dependable operation
- Door stop engineered to resist abusive situations
- Quiet Operation
- Power Assist
- One Touch Learn Cycle
- Stack Pressure Compensation
- Adapts to environmental conditions
- Electric Strike Integration
- Lock Retry
- Integrates with building access & security systems
- Energy Saving for low running cost
- Built to outlast the competition
- Perfect for high traffic locations
In adherence to CDC’s health guidelines, it is important to frequently clean high contact objects like door hardware. What if there was door hardware that can assist you in that endeavor? Introducing Healthy Hardware™ by Trimco; formidable hardware made with CuVero® copper-nickel alloy. An all-natural, solid copper-based alloy that will last for the life of the product. Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly, uncoated copper alloy surfaces kill >99.9% of harmful bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure. Please be advised that this hardware is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices. It has been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but do not necessarily prevent cross-contamination; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices.
Some Healthy Hardware benefits and features…
*Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly, CuVerro surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli O157:H7, and Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
The use of CuVerro® bactericidal copper products is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. This surface has been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but it does not necessarily prevent cross contamination. CuVerro® is a registered trademark of Wieland North America, Inc. and is used with permission (TR-0002-1509). See www.CuVerro.com for more details.
- Proven to kill 99.9% of the most infectious bacteria* in 2 hours or less.
- Not a coating and won’t wear off!
- Continues to kill bacteria for the lifetime of the product – 24/7!
- Looks like stainless steel to match other hardware products.
- Wide range of hardware and touch surfaces available.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in commonly used products like door pulls, hospital latches, push plates, exit device push pads, mortise lock levers and trim, and more